- Welcome to Nosek's Just Gems, trading name of Caron Nosek Ltd, UK Website terms and conditions. Your use of our Website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Caron Nosek Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice to you and any changes will take effect on the day they appear on our website.
- Registered Offices: Caron Nosek Ltd, 15 Park Road, Bowerhill, Melksham, Wilstshire, SN12 6WG.
- Phone: +44(0)1225 706222
- VAT No. GB 825 1417 48 Registered in England No. 499 5351
Orders & Offers
- Any purchase of our products will be governed by these terms.
- All products are subject to availability.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by us & may be withheld at our absolute discretion.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you hold any relevant qualifications or experience before purchase.
- All advice or recommendations are followed entirely at your own risk
- Payment is due before dispatch of your order. Payment is made through either of our preferred Merchant Payment Gateways (currently Sagepay & PayPal) using 128bit SSL Technology which is 100% secure and upon confirmation of cleared payment we will arrange packaging and dispatch of your order.
- If items need to be credited back to your account then the full amount will be debited and then a credit processed afterwards. This may take a few days to come through.
- Our website prices will be displayed in GBP (£). It should be noted that payment will be taken in GBP (£) and that your payment card will be debited in GBP (£) but your card issuer or bank will convert to your currency of origin. All sums displayed on the Site in other currencies are purely for indication purposes only. You may use MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Solo, to purchase goods.
- All prices in our website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in the cost to us.
- We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and therefore will report to the necessary authorities any person attempting to use a card which they are not been authorized to use.
- For UK customers only, payment by Postal Order can be made but you must contact us to arrange this separately. Postal Orders are the equivalent of Cash and therefore your order will be fulfilled on the day of receipt by us.
- Orders will generally be dispatched the same day your cleared payment is received if this is before 1500 hrs GMT Mon to Fri, or for payment received out of these times it will be the next working day (i.e. Monday if this is Friday or a weekend). If, for some unforeseeable circumstance, your product is out of stock we will contact you immediately. Any delivery date will be an estimate only, although Caron Nosek Ltd will always strive to make sure your goods are delivered in 2-3 working days. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters out of our control.
- Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within 7 days of delivery after which you will deem to have accepted the goods.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the product or item shall pass to you at the point at which they are dispatched
- Caron Nosek Ltd shall not be held liable for items lost by postal services or couriers where proof of postage is obtained. Where insurance is not purchased by the customer the maximum value of compensation from the Royal Mail for items sent by First Class is £20 or First Class Signed For is £50. Where this includes precious stones or metals (including Sterling Silver Products), no compensation can be claimed. Please find more information on the royal mail website.
- For UK couriered consignments we reserve the right to charge a GBP15 (£15) charge for redirection to address other then the delivery address specified in your original order. If no delivery address is specified consignments will automatically be sent to the billing address.
- We do not accept any liability for delays caused by items that are out of stock.
- Property in the product shall pass to you provided your payment has cleared and/or received.
- Caron Nosek Ltd asserts all of its intellectual property rights in all of its promotional materials and trademarks.
- All images, text and Jewellery Designs contained on this website are the property of Caron Nosek Ltd. Use or copying of these images, descriptions, text or designs, in whole or in part, for use in a website or for your own personal gain, without the express permission of an authorised person, in writing, will be treated as a breach of this copyright. Breaches of this copyright will be taken very seriously by Caron Nosek Ltd and may result in legal proceedings.
Warranty & Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not have any liability for the content of any websites which link into this site.
- Because of the nature of some of our products and the fact that they are hand crafted and as such may differ very slightly from the colour and size as described.
- If there is a defect in any of the products then we will replace the defective products free of charge or if you choose not to have a replacement you are entitled to a full refund of the price of the product (or a proportionate part of the price). Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- We will use all our power to ensure that the Site remains available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or will be error free. We therefore cannot accept any liability for any failure or non-availability of the Site.
- We do not accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permissible under law, any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damage including, but not limited to, any loss of data, profit, revenue or business however caused. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud.
- If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is able to be shipped to and used in your country, also that you have the correct qualifications to purchase the items.
- We do not offer a refund (excluding faulty items) to countries outside of the European Union.
- Incorrectly purchased dispatched inside or outside the United Kingdom and inside the European Union can be swapped but customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the items back to us and then the return carriage costs, to return the goods back to the customer. If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge or a full refund.
- Consignments dispatched to addresses outside of the UK may only be sent to the registered billing address as held by your credit card company.
- Due to it being a circumstance beyond our reasonable control, we do not accept any responsibility for shipment delays due to customs issues and/or for any excise duties levied on a consignment.
- All prices on our website are inclusive of UK VAT at 20%.
- Always keep beads out of the reach of small children as they may present a choking hazard or may cause accidental damage.
Workshop Cancellation Policy
- Please take a few minutes to read our cancellation policy before you book your workshop.
- If you need to cancel your place for any reason, we must be notified at least 2 weeks prior to the workshop.
- 50% of the workshop fee will then be refunded to you.
- Any cancellations made after this point will incur a fee of the full workshop amount paid.
- If we are able to fill your place then we will be able issue a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop up to two weeks prior to the event for reasons beyond our control.
- Should a workshop have to be cancelled by us, we will refund your fee in full or if you prefer we can re book it to another day.
- We regret that refunds cannot be given in any other circumstances and workshop fees are not transferable unless the workshop has been cancelled by us.
- If you need to cancel your booking then please let us know as soon as possible by calling 01225 706222 between 10am and 5pm Monday to Friday or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By placing and booking a workshop you are deemed to have agreed to the above terms.
Your right to cancel
- You may cancel your order and receive a refund within 7 days of receiving the goods. A deduction may be made from the refund to cover the direct costs of collecting the goods where they have not been returned, as requested, by the consumer. To cancel or return all or part of an order you must notify immediately by telephone. Exceptions to this are items that have been ordered in as a special order. In these circumstances we reserve the right not to offer an exchange or refund for these items. Another exception to this rule is for the Pattern Instructions that are sold. Any Instructions that are bought & dispatched cannot then be returned for refund. Please ensure you order the correct pattern from us in the first instance.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the data protection act 1998) and according to which web trader code of conduct.
- We will only collect information given at the time of ordering or registering. We confirm that we will not pass on any of your information to any other company. Any information collected by Caron Nosek Ltd will only be used to send further offers or promotional items to you by Caron Nosek Ltd solely. Your details will be automatically added to our mailing list, if you do not wish us to send to you any further offers or promotional materials then please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Your online point of contact is Caron Nosek, who can be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We want you to use Nosek's Just Gems again and again, so if you are not happy with the service you have received please contact us on the following: Tel +44 (0) 1225 706222 or e-mail: email@example.com
- While every effort is made to meet our customers’ demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of an Act of God, war, strike, lockout, labour dispute, fire, flood, drought, or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and any dispute, question or remedy howsoever arising determined exclusively by the Courts of England and Wales.
- Nothing said by any salesperson on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods for sale by us.
- Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
- Photographs on our website are for illustrative purposes only, and may not exactly match the product itself.
- You are not entitled to assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this contract.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Calls to Caron Nosek Ltd regarding any terms and conditions are to be made between the hours of 10am to 3pm Mon to Fri.
- When you register with us as a customer you have the option whether you would like to receive marketing emails from us periodically, if you do not deselect this option then by agreeing to these Terms & Conditions you agree to receive such emails from us.
- Neither Caron Nosek Ltd nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
- This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- Notwithstanding the a foregoing, none of these exclusions and limitations are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of employees and/or agents. Any equipment or item purchased and received from Caron Nosek Ltd is done so on the understanding that the customer/purchaser is fully trained and/or proficient in the use of the item or equipment in question. Caron Nosek Ltd therefore accepts no liability in the event of an incident arising therefrom. Always keep beads out of the reach of small children for safety reasons (they may present a choking hazard or may cause accidental damage).
- All rights in the content of these web pages and all kit instructions, photos & illustrations are owned or controlled for these purposes by Nosek's Just Gems - Caron Nosek Ltd. You are not permitted to copy, download, store (in any medium), adapt or change in any way the content or images contained within the web pages or instructions of Nosek's Just Gems for any reason whatsoever without the prior written permission of Nosek's Just Gems - Caron Nosek Ltd.